Tuesday 16 October 2012

Thank F#*% it's over!- Final Post


Like most others I left the bulk of my commenting till last! This meant there were a very little number of recent blog posts to comment on! (and many of these blogs were on Profanities as they were the last real posts for the session).

This week I commented on Jessica Saunders blog post ‘Profanity’ (Thank F*ck she unlike many others left a blog till last as opposed to commenting). She made some interesting points in relation to the varying use of profanities in gender as well as the changing nature of the use of profanities in everyday life situations. 

I have enjoyed commenting and learning about sociology through the use of the blog. Being a seasoned blogger it was great to see a 'non-digital' subject harness the online communication that are blogs. I have really enjoyed posting this semester and am now considering blogging beyond the completion of the semester and maybe combining this with vlogs for an individual project I guess.. 
Thank you for reading my blogs, it has been an enjoyable final semester of my degree! 

I found the image below and while I'm still not a fan of swearing I thought it was appropriate to include!- Why not embrace the subject content and take it on board! 




1 comment:

  1. What we can communicate well through blogs can really use many and varied we can easily popular. Just like to share with everyone.

    ReplyDelete