Monday 25 July 2011

This is who I am....

Hi Everyone!

Just a bit about me..
I'm 19 and I am currently studying a Bachelor of Communication and Media at UOW where I am a 2nd year student. My majors include Advertising and Markering as well as Digital Communication. I have 2 jobs, I work as a doctors secretary and I also work at an Aquarium ( I <3 Fish) where I run the online business, organise seminars & special events, work on the businesses advertising & marketing as well as I work on the accounts/invoicing.

There are many words in which I could describe myself, but the following 3 words pretty much sums me up!
I LOVE to Dance.. I have done so for the last 16 and a half years! Yes it's a while but its what I love to do. I now teach dancing as well at my old high school. Any style and everystyle I do/ have done love it all!
As well as dancing, I play oztag, run (specifically enjoy hurdles) however do just go for a jog to clear my head.. Actually you rarely catch me sitting around doing nothing as I have wayy too much energy!

I HATE Noses.. Seriously the most disgusting things ever! They really make me cringe. Dont sniffle.. GET A TISSUE and if your gonna sneeze the whole AAAAAHHHHHHH CHOOOO thing is not necessary.


Follow Me!
Twitter: EliseBoonstra





6 comments:

  1. Hey Elise,
    Your first post has definitely got me interested in how you'll approach talking about the DIGC202 material. You have an energetic and entertaining writing style and I have the feeling I'm going to enjoy following your blog this session. :)
    I've never really thought about it, but I suppose noses aren't the most inviting part of the face... I must admit, I do AHHCHOO! when I sneeze... I can't help it, I swear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Please let me know how you do that. Having 2/3 jobs, going to Uni and having time for yourself..? I wouldn't be able to manage all that!

    But think about feet. Aren't they worse?even more disgusting?
    And sure. It's not necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Computers really aren't your friend lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Antia,
    Im very lucky that my jobs are really flexible. If I ever find that it is all getting to much I just have some time off to get my head around it all.
    I also am a dance teacher however dont see it as a job as I get so much enjoyment from it.
    I still find plenty of time for myself no idea how.. The fact that I am a neat freak/ love to be organised probably helps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elise your blog set up is Great! Your layout is fantastic easy to read not cluttered. I also love the extra material you have added to your blog really well set up! :) if you dont mind me asking how did you add twitter onto your page? I have tried but it didnt work... yep so just want you to know your blog rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree - get a tissue if you are going to sniffle.. especially in exams! I think your blogging style is a bit like mine - but if only I could make mine look as pretty as yours! haha! good luck with the rest of your blogging!

    ReplyDelete